Tuesday, June 18, 2013

IT'S A REVOLUTION, I SUPPOSE








This is it, the countdown has officially begun. 7 days till I pack up and leave the place that has been my home for the past three and a half years (well, we're already packed). It seems crazy and not so long ago I was starting high school here, thinking I’d graduate with the people I’m leaving behind now. I guess that’s one of the few downsides of an international school; people part ways in the most unexpected times. And this time calls for lasts: last spontaneous adventures, last parties (really going for it this week and attending not one but three), last exams (tomorrow) and last ventures to the park with my committed photographer and best friend Jennifer.  And although it’s hard to think about the end being so close I have to hold in my desired cathartic cry and be realistic for at least a few more days that call for being extremely organized. I have a week of packing, studying and goodbyes before I head out into the exciting future that’s waiting for me back where I came from all those years ago. 

x Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x