Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I PRESSED MY EAR TO YOUR CHEST AND HEARD SOMETHING PERSONAL, A WHISPER THAT KNEW MY NAME







Crop top- Truly Madly Deeply | Trousers- BDG | Shoes - Topshop | Ring - NastyGal | Earcuff - River Island

I'm so sad to say goodbye to this crop top. When I first saw it I was blinded by it's ideal print and cut but unfortunately my stomach and this top don't go too well together. At least not yet. I wanted to shoot and outfit that instantly popped into my head when I first saw in in the store before I return it to the store, although I must say that the thought of getting 40 euro back for this stunning yet simple shirt is making me feel a little bit better about returning it. 

x Mia

(there is an official music video for this song but trust me, it's one of the most awkward music videos I've seen in a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x