Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WHY DID I CREATE THIS BLOG?


FITTING IN vs. STICKING OUT

Everyone has an inner desire to either stick out and to fit in. We all want to be perceived as the normal ones, but at the same time we want to be noticed for what we do or what we say. It's really hard to balance out those two desires.  There is a really thin line between "eccentric" and "plain weird" and some of us feel like we must be very careful not to cross that line.
This balance also applies to fashion. In the serious fashion industry taking risks with your style is highly appreciated. But what if you're just a teenager- like me- who wants to be like the rest but wants to stay true to their passion? 

So to answer the question Why did i create this blog? I think my style is a bit more eccentric than others. I might be too scared of people's reaction when they see me, let's say, dressed head-to-toe in leather or wearing bright lipstick to school so I rarely take risks during school days. But i know from experience (being a faithful followed of We Wore What or Framboise Fashion) that there are a lot of people out there who appreciate those who express themselves through fashion. This blog is my device to share my passion with the world and hopefully one day i  will have some amazing followers who will be inspired by what i post and i will be inspired by their support to break out of my shell and keep taking those risks.

So stick around! x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x