Friday, May 10, 2013

MAC LIPSTICKS FIRST IMPRESSION



As you might have noticed, I barely every leave the house without a lipstick on. They have become an essential addition to my daily outfits and my collection of lipsticks is progressively growing. When my mom went to New York with her sister I took the opportunity to ask her to bring me back some MAC lipsticks. Now, don't get the wrong impression, we DO have them in Belgium and Poland but in both places they're twice as expensive, if not more, and i think it's common knowledge that everything is cheaper in the States. My mom brought me back  my first ever MAC lipsticks: Up The Amp and Velvet Teddy. I know this "review" will be useless to everyone but it's just my first experience with them and I want to share that I'm amazed by how perfect they are in every way. I love the application, texture, colors and everything else about them. And besides, Velvet Teddy? Cutest name ever. 



Mogliście zauważyć, że żadko wychodzę z domu bez szminki. Stały się one istotną częścią moich strojów na codzień i moja kolekcja szminek progresywnie się powiększa. Skorzystałam z wizyty mojej mamy w Nowym Jorku i poprosiłam ją, aby przywiozła mi szminki MAC. Nie zinterpretujcie tego w zły sposób, szminki te są oczywiście sprzedawane zarówno w Belgii jak i w Polsce ale w obu miejscach kosztują dwa lub nawet trzy razy tyle, a wszystko jest znacznie tańsze w Stanach. Dostałam moje pierwsze szminki MAC'a: Up The Amp i Velvet Teddy. Jestem zachwycona ich perfekcją. Wszytko jest w nich idealne, od ich konsystencji do intensywności kolorów. Nie zapomnijmy także o ich nazwach. Velvet Teddy to chyba najsłodsza możliwa nazwa. 


Have a great day!

x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x