Monday, May 27, 2013

JUST RUN WITH ME THROUGH ROWS OF SPEEDING CARS











Top- Zara | Skirt- Sparkle & Fade | Jacket- Zara | Shoes- Converse | Jewelry- Zara, Topshop, Mango, Cheap Monday | 

Now, this is what I'm talking about. After an inconsistent month or two of constant rain interrupted by short sunny days it finally feels like spring. I love everything about this outfit; I got this new skirt and ring a few weeks ago in Urban Outfitters and I've been just waiting for the perfect day to wear them. Also, I almost forgot how comfortable my converse are. I haven't worn them for months because I was afraid I'd get mud on them when it was raining but the weather is finally perfect for wearing them and hopefully it will stay this way for the next month *fingers crossed*.

x Mia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x