Monday, November 19, 2012

OBSESSED WITH LANA DEL REY


Image from Tumblr.
I have a weird obsession with lyrics, those that sound like poems. The artists that i admire are the ones whose music, image and fans make their fandom seem very intimate. I hate when the bands/artist I love go mainstream, because i always find artists at the beginning their career, whose name means almost nothing in the music industry and then I just watch them grow big. It feels like I've been with them all that time. The very few artists who have achieved that with their lyrics and image are Florence Welch, Sky Ferreira and of course, the amazing Lana Del Rey. Her songs are beautiful poems and even though she's a tad crazy, that adds to her image which I am completely in love with. Here are my top 4 favorite songs by Lana. Enjoy <3



x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x