Friday, March 29, 2013

THERE'S NOTHING I TRULY DESIRE, THERE'S NOTHING THAT I REALLY WANT



I sincerely apologize for having been absent for the entire month of March. I won't make any excuses- I've just been lazy. Now that I'm starting to notice that I have a few regular readers (please keep leaving me those lovely comments, they really do make my day) I need to start being more consistent. I've just flooded the blog with a few overdue posts that I've had been meaning to publish this month but I haven't gotten around to it, so forgive me for cheating and changing up the dates- I like to pretend I'm consistent and organized, just so the blog looks neat. If you don't mind me being completely erratic enjoy catching up :)





Szczerze przepraszam za moją nieobecnosć podczas całego marca. Nie będę się usprawiedliwiać- jestem bo prostu czołwiekiem leniwym. Zaczynam zauważać kilku regularnych czytelników (proszę, nie wahajcie sie zostawiać mi komentarzy, które naprawdę sprawiają mi ogromną radosć) wiec dla nich muszę stać sie bardziej konsekwentna. Wlasnie zalałam tego bloga zaległymi postami, które miałam zamiar wstawić w tym miesiacu, ale nie mogłam sie ogarnać, wiec wybaczcie za oszukiwanie i zmienianie dat- lubię udawać, że jestem zorganizowana i konsekwentna, żeby mój blog wyglądał czysto. Enjoy :)

x Mia

Five O'Clock Heroes ft. Agyness Deyn - Who

P.S. The quality of those isn't great because I was smart enough to stand on white sand which absolutely blended with the shirt :/

2 comments:

  1. excellent issues altogether, you just gained
    a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your put
    up that you simply made some days in the past?
    Any certain?

    Also visit my page josh pellicer scam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I'm not sure if I understand your question though...Would you mind re-writing it so I can get back to you? xxx

      Delete

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x