Friday, March 1, 2013

I WILL LEARN TO LOVE THE SKIES I'M UNDER




Ralph Lauren models :) with Joakim, one of the photographers.
Top- Ralph lauren | Shorts- Zara | Shoes- UGG | Rings- Bijou Brigitte, Topshop | Earrings- Claire's

 I must have visited over 10 different Zara stores before I stumbled upon those shorts. I originally opted for the gold ones but they went on sales really quickly and before I knew they were gone. When I lost all the hope I found those hidden under a stash of new collection items at the back of the store so I had to settle for silver.
Musiałam chyba odwiedzić ponad 10 różnych sklepów Zary zanim natknęłam się na te spodenki. na początku chciałam te shorty w kolorze złotym, ale bardzo szybko zostaly przecenione i, zanim zauwazylam, wyprzedane. Gdy już straciłam nadzieję znalazłam je pod stertą ubrań z nowej kolekcji gdzieś na tyłach sklepu więc z takim szczęsciem musiałam zadowolić się srebrnymi. 

x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x