Friday, December 21, 2012

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN




Pictures by my Dad.
 Shirt- Zara | Skirt- Urban Outfitters | Ring- Bershka | Shoes- Eram 

I arrived in Poland today wearing a skirt and tights while it was -11 degrees outside. I had three pairs of tights on so it wouldn't be that bad if the buses didn't decide  not to show up  at the bus stop so my friend and i didn't have to wait in the freezing cold for 30 minutes. Luckily  we were so desperate  after a half hour that we screamed at a bus driver who's stop wasn't where we were standing but he stopped and drove us back home (well, not quite, we still had to walk for another 20 minutes) but I have learned my lesson- right now I'm laying  in bed with a massive headache from my sinuses, with a runny nose  and a very irritating cough and I'm nowhere near recovering while Christmas is right around the corner. 

x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x